Repeat Prescriptions and Test Results
These can be requested in the following manner:
- By handing in the request side of your prescription, after having ticked the appropriate items which you require.
- Repeat prescriptions are usually ready for collection after 48hrs but please make all allowances for bank holidays and weekends
- Repeat Prescription can be requested by phone after 13.00pm Monday to Friday
- Periodically, you will be asked to see a Doctor or the Practice Nurse for a medication review.
- Please note that prescriptions can only be collected either by yourself or a responsible person on your behalf, who must be at least sixteen years of age
PLEASE DO NOT ASK YOUR NOMINATED PHARMACY TO REQUEST YOUR MEDICATION
The time taken for the results to arrive at the surgery varies depending on the test(s) requested – the Doctor or the Nurse will advise you when to contact us for your results. Patients can either phone or call at the surgery for their results between 14.00pm–15.00pm ONLY on any normal working day.
If your test results show that further action may be required, you will be advised accordingly.
For More NHS Information and Services, Please Visit NHS Choices or NHS111